Faculty of Theology
Through its academic, research and training activities Sant'Anselmo wishes:
- To offer high quality higher education open to all.
- To deepen the understanding of Benedictine values such as the community and liturgical dimension of theological knowledge, and their sources in biblical and patristic spirituality, as well as the historical dimension of theological life.
- To embed theological reflection in concrete life and to promote the integral development of man.
- To contribute to the mission of the Church through ecumenical, interreligious and intercultural dialogue.
- To ensure the relevance of Benedictine values in the contemporary world.
- Sacramental Theology (Licentiate and Doctorate)
- Monastic Instinct
- Monastic Studies (Licentiate and Doctorate)
- Spiritual Theology (Licentiate and Doctorate)
- Mabillon Institute – History of Theology (Licentiate and Doctorate)
- Ora et Labora
- Other courses
- Teaching religion