Linee library access guide
- Access to the library is reserved for students, professors and residents of Sant'Anselmo.
- Access to the reading room will be allowed only to users who have booked the entrance, in possession of a valid ID and protective mask.
- Users can make a reservation for the reading room through the appropriate form from 16:00 on the day before the scheduled visit. They will be limited to a daily consultation period (8:30 to 13:00 or 14:00 to 18:00), in case of numerous requests. Please note: to fill out the booking form, the user must already be logged into his personal account @anselmianum.com.
- Users who have the privilege to borrow books can enter the library to borrow books without reservation. In this case they should go directly to the warehouse, find the book(s), register the loan and leave the library without stopping in the consultation room or in the copier / scanning machine area.
- Users who have the privilege to borrow books can enter the library to return them without reservation. In this case they should deposit the books in the box next to the reference area and leave the library without stop in the consultation room or in the copier/scanning machine area.
- No more than twelve users may be present in the library at the same time.
- Users can only occupy the twelve tables designated for use within the library.
- Users must disinfect their hands with the dispenser provided each time they enter the library, each time they enter the warehouse, and each time they use the photocopy and/or scanner.
- Users must wear the mask during the entire time they are in the library.
- Users must maintain the interpersonal distance (at least 1 meter) during the entire time they are in the library.
- Users should avoid touching their eyes, nose or mouth when in the library.
- Users should cover their mouth and nose with a flexed elbow when sneezing or coughing in the library.
Library CardInternal Users
Residents, students and professors of Sant'Anselmo with library card valid can use the library during opening hours.
Those who do not live, study or teach at Sant'Anselmo can buy a pass that allows them to use the library during opening hours on a basis of daily or weekly. External users must fill in the user form external and present it, together with the payment of a fee (daily = € 5, weekly = € 30) at the entrance of the library.
General informationThe library catalog is available online.
The loan is granted only to students resident in S. Anselmo.
The library performs the interlibrary service for digital scans only, in compliance with current copyright laws.