Library Access Guidelines
- Access to the library is reserved to Sant’Anselmo students, professors and residents.
- Only users with reading room reservations, valid IDs and masks will be allowed to use the reading room.
- Users can make reading room reservations from 16:00 the day prior to their intended visit until 8:30 the day of their visit by completing the online reservation form. They will be limited to one consultation period (8:30 to 13:00 or 14:00 to 18:00) daily, in case of high demand. Unreserved reading room spaces will remain available for same day walk-in reservations. Nota bene: Users must be logged in to their personal anselmianum.com Google accounts in order to access the reservation form.
- Users with borrowing privileges may enter the library to borrow books without a reservation. When doing so, they should go directly to the stack area, find their book(s), check out their book(s) and depart from the library without stopping in the reading room or photocopy/scanning area.
- Users with borrowing privileges may enter the library to return borrowed books without a reservation. When doing so, they should place their books in the returned books box next to the reference desk and depart from the library without stopping in the reading room or photocopy/scanning area.
- Twelve users will be allowed access to the library at any given time during open hours.
- Users may occupy only the twelve tables designated for use within the library.
- Users must disinfect their hands each time they enter the library, each time they enter the magazzino, and each time they use the photocopier and/or scanner.
- Users must wear masks at all times while in the library.
- Library users must respect social distancing (at least 1 meter) all times while in the library.
- Users should avoid touching their eyes, nose or mouth when in the library.
- Users should cover their mouths and noses with flexed elbows or tissues when sneezing or coughing in the library.